Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Check Out our Recent Great Reviews!

  • 5.0 stars
    Posted by Sean 
     Hired Attorney

    Great Experience

    Riisa has been involved in my child visitation and custody proceedings for the past several months. I could not be more pleased with here professional demeanor, knowledge, and performance. She has made what is a difficult situation at best, into an opportunity to spend more quality time with my son. I could not recommend her more enthusiastically.
  • 5.0 stars
    Posted by Tim 
     Hired Attorney

    Amazing!

  • 5.0 stars
    Posted by Leif 
     Hired Attorney

    I would recommend to others or hire myself without any reservation, unconditionally.

    Those in the Tucson area would do wise to heed this review. Riisa Petersen-Mandel is among the most competent, intelligent, caring, and zealous lawyers one could ask for. I say this having completely and totally accomplished my legal goals within the family courts. These goals coincided that which is most important and most beneficial to my family.
    Riisa was available for my questions, concerns, and issues at any point that was within reason. She responded to emails, texts, and phone calls in a manner where timely seems like it is underwhelming. She was quick to both act and react. She stayed current and familiar with my case to a degree which made any and all of our interactions quick, efficient, and calming.
    She was knowledgeable and competent enough in the art of the courts that she was able to realize and capitalize on any advantages possible. She worked vehemently with me towards any and all of my objectives.
    The only question that I've ever had unanswered is how a lay person, such as myself, was able to acquire such an adroit, proficient, and gifted attorney.
    Less 
  • 5.0 stars
    Posted by a client 

    client

    Riisa is not only a professional but extremely compassionate. I hired her for both my family law case and a criminal defense matter. She has the experience and ability in the courtroom to win your case and also will feel like a part of your family. Thank you Riisa for everything.
  • 5.0 stars
    Posted by a client 

    Exceptional

    I appreciate that Riisa did not hesitate to take my calls directly. Typically that is not the case. It made me feel like she really cared about my case and therefore I felt confident with her and her office handling a very difficult matter for me. I would gladly refer her and have to others.

1 comment:

  1. Great post!!Thanks for sharing it with us....really needed. Family law encompasses a wide variety of domestic matters including, but not limited to, divorce, custody, child support, spousal support (commonly known as alimony), and adoption. Because no two domestic matters are exactly alike, the family law process may be very stressful for some, and rewarding for others...tucson divorce attorney

    ReplyDelete